Welch Allyn Ophthalmoscope - 3.5 V LED Coaxial - head only
Op voorraad | Voor 22.00u besteld op werkdagen, morgen bezorgd!
11720 | COAXIAL OPHTHALMOSCOPE
Halogen light for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance. The coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- MicroMicro - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- MediumSmall - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- LargeLarge - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- FixationFixation - graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- SlitSlit - used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
- Cobalt FreeCobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
2 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Red FreeRed-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Red FreePolarising filter - virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- Variable illumination strength via the handle rheostat dial
No reviews have been found